Sunday, September 23, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection Cotton and Italian Mandarin

Over the past couple of weeks, I have been enjoying a new fragrance sensation from Glade. It is the Glade Expressions® Collection Cotton & Italian Mandarin fragrance mist spray.

It is described, by Glade quite artfully:
Escape into a relaxing Italian villa with the clean and refreshing fragrance Cotton & Italian Mandarin. A breezy blend of cotton, honeydew and sandalwood complemented by sparkling citrus creates a captivating fragrance that’s not to be missed.
Glade Expressions® Collection Cotton & Italian Mandarin
Glade Expressions® Collection Cotton & Italian Mandarin
The fragrance mist spray in container with product label skin.
In addition to Cotton & Italian Mandarin, the Glade Expressions® Collection includes:
  • Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice
  • Lavender & Juniper Berry
  • Pineapple & Mangosteen 
It is because of BzzAgent that I am able to sample this lovely fragrance mist spray for free. I have been a BzzAgent for over 8 years and have been privileged to spread the buzz and word of mouth on many fabulous products.

Glade Expressions® Collection Cotton & Italian Mandarin
Glade Expressions® Collection Cotton & Italian Mandarin
The fragrance mist spray with product label skin peeled away.
In my professional marketing career, I have worked for a company that created flavors and fragrances from terpenes derived from alpha-pinene and beta-pinene. I first had my sense of smell fine-tuned at Glidco Organics, later Millennium Specialty Chemicals. Because of my refined "tastes" and "sense of smell," I have an appreciation for fine fragrance smells.

I can tell you that Glade Expressions® Collection Cotton & Italian Mandarin has a very fine floral fragrance that is quite appealing. This particular fragrance has quickly become one of my favorites as it almost reminds me of the type of celebrity fragrances that I like to wear. I've not tried the other 3 selections, but I would like to also try Lavender & Juniper Berry.

Glade Expressions® Collection Cotton & Italian Mandarin
Glade Expressions® Collection Cotton & Italian Mandarin
The fragrance mist spray in an attractively styled white container.
What I've noticed with the spray container that you have to squeeze a bit harder than I would like to activate the mist spray. However, this can be a good thing, as I need to exercise the grip on my right hand.

A suggestion that I would make to Glade is to provide the containers in something other than white plastic. I'd like to see skins of floral decorations to complement the actual fragrance. As you can see, from the three pictures I've included, the product labeling peels off like a skin to reveal the solid white container. I really like how the top side of the container is styled to reveal a peek at the fragrance refill that slips inside from the bottom.

Pretty cool to actually get to sample a new fragrance mist and then tell everybody about it. Have you tried the Glade Expressions® Collection? I recommend the Cotton & Italian Mandarin. Personally, with my rather filled business and personal life, the thought of escaping to an Italian villa is quite appealing. I AM overdue for a vacation, you know?

P.S. BzzAgent has instructed us that we no longer are to use the Twitter hashtag of #imabzzagent for our buzz. Instead, we have a "brand new set of mandatory hash tags" to use: #GotItFree and #GotADiscount.

Glade Expressions Collection BzzAgent

No comments:

Post a Comment