Sunday, March 02, 2008

Controversial Hey Monkeybrain Debates

Hey Monkeybrain -- Wanna get a bit controversial? These are some of the Controversial Hey Monkeybrain Debates which I authored once upon a time on Squidoo. They have since been deleted. Read on to hear more about these debate lenses.

SILICONE vs. SALINE: Which side are you on? Do you need more of a title to know what I'm talking about? With all the previous press on silicone implants rupturing, is there anything to debate? Can you even get silicone these days? How about the new types of silicone implant--are they safer? Which is better or more natureal: silicone or saline? Which type do more Hollywood-types 'endorse?' What about Dolly or Pamela Anderson??? This is my most 'controversial' topic yet on Squidoo!

MADE in U.S.A. is an ENDANGERED Species! Have you bothered to look these days at the labels inside the clothes you wear to see where they are made? Well, I make it a point to do so as I've been a seller of apparel and accessories for a number of years, but NOT on eBay as I've been boycotting them for over two years.

So, back to the clothing labels. Let me give you this prime example: a Moda stretch top with shelf bra by Victoria's Secret. Do you know that my hubby bought me 4 different colors and each were made in a different country, but NONE were Made in U.S.A.! I've seen Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Bangladesh, and of course the Big Daddy of them all, CHINA! Yep, MADE in CHINA has taken a big shark bite out of MADE in U.S.A. that I challenge you to find such clothing today by a big brand name. Oh, you'll find plenty of small indie designers, but who else is left. MADE in U.S.A. is an ENDANGERED Species!

PAT PAULSEN for PRESIDENT! For those of you familiar with Pat Paulsen, you're apt to remember his unsuccessful bid for the Presidency in 1968, 1972, 1980, 1988, 1992, and 1996! Yes, he tried repeatedly as a member of the STAG Party -- Self Talking American Government Party -- for the opportunity to represent this country. He was known for his straight-talking campaign with two popular slogans 'I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.' and 'If elected, I will win.' Well, as my candidate has dropped out of the election, I'm opting for my leap year candidate: PAT PAULSEN for PRESIDENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment