Sunday, March 02, 2008

The Gruesome Threesome

The Gruesome THREESOME: Hey Monkeybrain are you kidding? If you want a poster child for society of someone you would NOT WANT your children to emulate, I've got THREE ... count 'em THREE that make up my GRUESOME THREESOME. They're some of the coldest, most controversial males still living today. And, I've got them in Hey Monkeybrain, Squidoo's lastest debates.

Do you even DARE to get involved and express your opinion on these guys? I've expressed my opinions now I double-dare you to express yours!

DREW PETERSON definitely DID IT! Oh man ... the arrogance and sheer audacity of this guy Drew Peterson just kills me! To have the nerve to accuse his wife Stacy of running off with another man and leaving her young children is just too much to stomach. Now with the latest news about the 'murder' of his third wife is there any doubt whatsoever?

SCOTT PETERSON definitely DID IT! Here is this arrogant guy Scott Peterson who murders his wife Laci Peterson and their unborn child! Scott Peterson definitely did it! Laci and her unborn child are no longer WITH US because of Scott. In my mind, and the minds of so many others, Scott Peterson is another O.J.

OJ definitely DID IT! There is no doubt in my mind that OJ did it! What is it? Well, excuse me for being rather blunt about it ... but you surely must have been either born yesterday or been living under a rock to not know about IT! Two words: Nicole Simpson. Another two words: Ron Goldman. OJ definitely did it!

P.S. I had three Hey Monkeybrain debates on the gruesome threesome. These Squidoo lenses have now been deleted. You know, in retrospect, it was kind of sad to think about these despicable men.

No comments:

Post a Comment