Friday, July 13, 2012

I am most like Whoopi Goldberg

I am Whoopi Goldberg? Now ain't that just something? What I mean by that is I just took the ABC's The View personality quiz, "What co-host are you most like?" Answer: JaguarJulie is most like The View cohost Whoopi Goldberg!

JaguarJulie is most like The View cohost Whoopi Goldberg!

According to that nifty quiz, my quirky personality is described as:
You're funny and blunt and every once in a blue moon, you lapse into a Valley Girl accent and you're not sure why. Among your friends, you keep things on topic -- you're a leader. You're very laid back, but if something rubs you the wrong way, you're not afraid to ask "What the hell?!"
"What the hell?!" I'm telling you, this is quite interesting that I would get Whoopi Goldberg because it was just this very morning that I was up bright and early Googling to learn more about dental care. I hadn't been to a dentist in a little over two years. Since I didn't have dental insurance and couldn't afford my normal dentist, I stopped getting my cleanings. I went yesterday to a brand new dentist. Holy Smokes folks! I have serious dental issues.

Segway to a very important topic folks! Periodontal disease. Gum issues. Catch my new blog post, Periodontal Disease and Gum Issues! Ah, Whoopi Goldberg! At least I am in the company of a quirky woman. "Play that funky music white boy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment