Thursday, May 20, 2010

Now I've seen everything

And, so will you after you follow along with me and allow me to share with you something that I find most interesting.  You know they say that necessity is the mother of invention.  And, I'm just betting it was some mother who created this interesting item.

There is a resourceful young lady by the name of Jane Webb who is credited with this nifty invention. We are talking about the Braza Bra Travel Bag (8080) S/Pink Dot!

When Jane Webb was doing extensive travel, she would arrive only to discover that her best assets had become deficits! Jane's sheer frustration, inconvenience and cost of having to run out to replace them, inspired the bra(g). The first protective travel bag for your molded/contour cup bras.

Oh wow! I have to say that when I first looked at this item, I was thinking, "Now who is going to carry a bra bag?" You know? I was thinking it could be a novelty handbag or clutch ... wouldn't Madonna or Lady GaGa like them? I think they would.

Well, I am equally blown away by the fact that this little bag can fit up to 6 bras!!! And size doesn't seem to matter in that it can fit A-D cups! Oh my! I think with the measurements of 13" x 7" x 3" that this COULD be a novelty handbag too? You'd get extra mileage from it.


By the way? Since I've captured your interest today ... may I interest you in a little debate? Go ahead, get it off your chest and debate me. It's Silicone vs. Saline -- Which Side Are YOU On? Feel free to add your comments herein.

No comments:

Post a Comment