Monday, May 24, 2010

Olay Simply Ageless speaks to me!

Oh Joy for COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless! Yes indeed. Over the years, I've been using a variety of Oil of Olay products. Can you imagine my joy when BzzAgent announced recently that a new project was available? A project to try COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless beauty products? Why, I was on it like white is on rice ... or so "they" say.

Here is a picture of those beauty products that were included in my BzzKit.  My kit included #225 foundation, #230 blush, #230 corrector and #220 eye concealer.


I really like the line of Oil of Olay products, so I was pretty excited to be accepted into this project.  In the past, I've mostly used liquid foundation.  Once or twice in the past, I had tried compact type makeup, but not really been that excited about how it was difficult to apply.  Thus far, I am finding application of the COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless [CGOSA] to be almost flawless.  On the flip side of the swirled makeup is a round, spongy applicator that is kept separate in the compact ... that is good.  I don't like my applicator to be parked on top of my makeup.  ;)

Living in Florida, the weather can be quite hot and humid.  And, if you are a menopausal or postmenopausal lady, you're already packing a little extra heat.  Add being a blonde, well then you are over the top on the hot stuff scale!

I like a type of makeup that doesn't make me feel like I am wearing a mask.  And, I like a type of makeup that still lets my skin breathe while providing the extra values of protection from the sun AND anti-aging oh yeah!  So far, I will score these new beauty products high on my like scale.

The breakthrough formula, "infused with Olay Regenerist serum, the Simply Ageless Collection of foundation, blush, concealer, and corrector is formulated to stay suspended over fine lines and wrinkles for flattering, flawless coverage at any age." It won a 2009 Beauty Insider's Choice Award too!

What I am hoping to tell you about is verification of the clinical results which have "shown to provide significant improvement in skin condition in just four weeks."

Oh, since I've now gotten a bit of a tan, I am finding that the #225 foundation is a bit too light for me. It is important to note, that you should probably go a shade darker when picking this foundation. I have another tip for you! As I was in a bit of a hurry the first time I put on the foundation, I actually got a bit on my eyelashes. Well, would you know that when I went to apply my mascara, I found that my mascara applied BETTER! That was an extra bonus.

You'll have to check back with me to hear how I'm doing with the anti-aging benefits! I fully expect to report back that I really do look like I am JUST 39 years old. Oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment