Monday, March 16, 2009

Beverly Feldman - Love Her Style

Beverly Feldman ValarieBeverly Feldman is a lady that has so much style! You can see her style expressed in her beautiful footwear, handbags and other accessories. I've been a huge fan of hers for quite some time. You see, I get her mantra of "Too Much is not Enough!" When my hubby sees what I've written about Beverly Feldman, he's been heard to remark, "Oh, that is so you!"

I've done a tribute page on Beverly Feldman -- showcasing a good selection of her Fashion Footwear, Handbags and Accessories. In my closet, you'll find several of her designer items including her Tigress handbag and some leopard and velvet flats. Recently, I had the opportunity to kind of shop in Beverly Feldman's designer closet and acquired a Pen and Alex Animal Print Belt Bag direct from Spain! As we are planning a trip to Costa del Sol, Southern Spain and will be staying in Marbella, this felt like a right purchase!

The beautiful shoes shown above are now on sale for $64.99. This is Valarie, a whimsical mid heal wedge with beaded embellishment at vamp. It is available in four different colors. Like it? Do not wait, or it may be gone! Get it from Beverly Feldman's site.

Oh, and I too had a pair of Beverly Feldman's shoes for sale. They were Beverly Feldman Leopard Animal Print Velvet Bow Ballet Flats which are like new in a size 9.5M.

No comments:

Post a Comment