Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Little Red Dress, Bag and Shoes

It's the Little Red Dress, Bag & Shoes:  Perfect for Valentine's Day! The Little Red Dress: It's a perfect dress for the Holidays ... for Valentine's Day in particular!

Tis the perfect season for The Little Red Dress! For any style fashionista, a red dress is a staple wardrobe item like the LBD--Little Black Dress.

As your little shopping elf, I've hunted wide and low to find some of the best little red dresses for you! Trust me, you'll be dazzling with one of these dresses. The ultimate in red dresses are designed by Valentino as shown here! Once upon a time, I gave you all the fashion scoop on my Squidoo lens on little red dresses.

Little Red Shoes are hot for Valentine's Day: It's a perfect time of year to add a little color to your wardrobe!

How about adding some glam, as well as color with a pair of RED HOT shoes? I've personally had a sweet pair of red heels for a number of years. I like to add red to my wardrobe all year around, not just at Valentine's Day! I've selected some of the hottest styles that you would look great in. Once upon a time, I gave you all the fashion scoop on my Squidoo lens on red shoes. Find your Little Red Shoes at Amazon.

The Little Red Bag for Valentine's Day: The little red bag is a uber-chic, red HOT fashion accessory for the holidays!

What a great way to add a little bit of zing to your wardrobe -- it's the little red bag. IMHO, the heart-shaped clutch is THE perfect little red bag. This one is the Isabella Adams Crystal Small Heart-Shaped Clutch. It would make a RED HOT gift for Valentine's Day! Once upon a time, I gave you all the fashion scoop on my Squidoo lens on little red bags. Find your Little Red Bag at Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment