Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I love Beverly Feldman Fashion Footwear, Handbags & Accessories

"Too Much is not Enough" is the motto for this brand best known for its extraordinary design and intricate, whimsical ornamentation!

No wonder I LOVE Beverly Feldman Fashion Footwear, Handbags and Accessories ... her designer items are essentially wearable art because of the often extraordinary and whimsical ornamentation! I simply adore shoes and handbags that have that extra bit of design. Yes, I have plenty of basic black pumps, but, if you want to show a little extra style and have some fun, Beverly Feldman is for you!

I've found some great styles of her shoes and handbags to showcase in my Beverly Feldman tribute page. If you're up for adding some fun to your life with "Too Much is not Enough" fashion, be sure to check out my fan-favorite lens!

No comments:

Post a Comment