Monday, February 27, 2012

Givenchy Designer Handbag Collection For Sale

Givenchy Signature Brown and Tan Tote
My favorite designer is Givenchy! For years, I have been building my personal Givenchy collection. Now, I am presenting some selected designer handbags from my Givenchy Designer Handbag Collection. Those included in this blog post have all been stored in their dust covers, in a clean environment, and never used.

The first Givenchy item is one of my favorites. It is a larger, tote size handbag that sports the signature Givenchy GG logo design. I love the contrasting chocolate with tan colors, along with the chocolate leather trim and tassels. The Givenchy Signature Brown and Tan Tote is a "wow!"

Givenchy Signature Logo Chocolate Mini
If you love the look of the Givenchy tote, but want a baguette or smaller, clutch style bag, I've got it! Check out the Givenchy Signature Logo Chocolate Mini. It measures approximately 8-1/2 inches wide by 5-1/2 inches high by 2-1/2 inches in depth at the base of the purse. At the bottom, is a double side-stitched chocolate leather base. This little bag was purchased at the Paris International Airport. I have the original purchase receipt as documentation of its authenticity.

Givenchy Signature Logo Black and Gray
Perhaps you prefer a Givenchy designer bag in black and gray? I just so happen to have the pouchette bag in a black and gray!  I really love the styling of the Givenchy GG logo. And, the double fringe tassels definitely make this little bag. It's the perfect size pouchette for a gal's night out. It will easily carry your cellphone, lipstick, mirror, brush, and a small wallet.

Givenchy Signature Logo Pouchette

Looking for a less structured little pouch bag? I've got the Givenchy Signature Logo Pouchette. This adorable Givenchy item sports the signature logo fabric in a black and chocolate color. You may opt to use it as a fancy cosmetic pouch bag. It works equally well as a little clutch bag. It is accented with a double-stitched leather carrying handle, with double-stitched black leather at the top opening.

Givenchy Chocolate Pumpkin Bag
Last, but surely not the least, is an incredible chocolate brown leather Givenchy Pumpkin bag. I can't begin to tell you just how fabulous this pumpkin bag is! I love love love the fringe tassels! This is the kind of designer handbag that you would see on the runway. You might expect to pay over a thousand dollars for such a stylish bag.

Thanks for viewing these specially selected designer handbags from my Givenchy Designer Handbag Collection.

Read more about Givenchy the Designer.

Here is an overall view of my Givenchy Designer Collection as it was presented at my JaguarJulie website. You get a peek at some of the jewelry items I also have! If you are interested in acquiring from me any item in my designer collection, leave me a comment on this blog post and I will respond.

JaguarJulie Givenchy Designer Collection
JaguarJulie's Givenchy Designer Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment