Monday, February 27, 2012

Beijo Backpack in Black Patent

Beijo Backpack in Black Patent
It's been a lot of years since I first heard about the designer handbag brand of Beijo. The brand of Beijo gained in popularity thanks to its home-based business and purse parties. My initial introduction to Beijo was from a coworker who was "mad" about the Beijo bags.

I purchased the Beijo backpack from a charity auction that was held at DeerCreek Country Club in Jacksonville, Florida. Since I've never had the opportunity to use this stylish, patent-look backpack, I had it for sale in my eCrater store. It measures 10 x 10 x 4 inches and can be converted to a handbag. Some lucky lady is now enjoying this delicious Beijo backpack!

P.S. Imagine my surprise to recently learn that Beijo is something else, not only stylish women's designer handbags! According to the Wikipedia entry, "Beijo is a song by Romanian music group Morandi."

No comments:

Post a Comment