Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Maksim Chmerkovskiy

It's Maksim Chmerkovskiy, a hunk a hunk of burning love. Hubba Hubba Maksim! Aside from being a knock-out for a guy, I knew there must be another more intrinsic reason for my being so drawn to this handsome man! I first wrote about Maks in 2007 ... professing my admiration for a fellow countryman. Much has changed in his life since then ... he got married, had a child, settled down a bit. So, as you proceed through my article, consider it a blast from his past ... and mine!

Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Now that I find myself to be a single gal and back in the singles market, I would love to find me a Maksim Chmerkovskiy. Maks is definitely my type in more ways than one. I don't think I'm too old for Maks; or that is is too young for me. I am concerned though because I don't think I can dance up to his standards. OMG Maks! Talk about "From Russia With Love!"

Well, it just so happens that he has an Eastern European heritage, having been born in Odessa, Ukraine. All of my ancestry is Eastern European with fraternal grandparents who immigrated from Ukraine in the early 1900s.

What's there to admire about Maksim Chmerkovskiy? He's also an extremely talented Latin ballroom dancer, choreographer and instructor with a spunky personality! He's definitely given a lot of spunky personality to Dancing With the Stars!

Well! I get him and felt compelled to write this fan-favorite lens which includes his Dancing With the Stars memorable performances.

P.S. How about our Maks? First Meryl Davis and then Jennifer Lopez? How about some babies!!!

Photo Credit: The incredibly talented and handsome Maksim Chmerkovskiy from Wikimedia Commons.

Quick, how do you feel about Maksim Chmerkovskiy?
Does Maksim Chmerkovskiy do it for you or not?
  1. He's hot hot hot
  2. OK, he is a great dancer + good looking
  3. Hey, I'm a guy and wish I was like him
  4. Not
What ABOUT His Love Life?
Maksim Chmerkovskiy
It was first a hint that there was a romantic involvement with the Olympic Gold Medal Champion Meryl Davis. Honestly, if you spent all that time in a dance studio learning the moves for your next performance with Maks, something would have to happen. All that physical contact and sweat too?

We viewers surely did enjoy seeing the beautiful performances of Maks and Meryl. They were my pick for the Dancing With the Stars mirror ball trophy. Thankfully, they finished on top in 2014.
[wink wink]

But, was Meryl the only gal in Maks' life?

We think not ... for in June 2014 there was confirmation that Jennifer Lopez had finally split from her boy toy Casper and was hooked up with Maks. I've got to tell you, that was a big surprise for a lot of us! I think there will be a lot of tempestuous chemistry between those two!

Maks and JLo??

Poll : JLo and Maks?
What do you think? What about this latest romantic pairing?
  1. It won't last the year!
  2. Oh, I give them a little more than a year.
  3. Babies! I wanna see them.
  4. I want to see JLo and Maks paired on DWTS!!!
  5. Something else.

Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Meryl Davis
2014 DWTS Video - I love the pairing with Meryl Davis!

Hey Fans of Maksim Chmerkovskiy!

Official Maksim Chmerkovskiy Website
Official Maksim Chmerkovskiy Dance With Me USA
Official Maksim Chmerkovskiy YouTube
Official Maksim Chmerkovskiy Twitter
Official Maksim Chmerkovskiy Facebook

Dance with Maks!

OK ... let's do a little cardio workout with Maks. I'm already breathing rather hard thinking about it. If you and I can't be paired up in real life with this handsome hunk, why not try one of these dance DVDs! Put him on the widescreen TV and crank up the volume. Sweating yet? Pick one, pick both!
  • Dancing With the Stars - Cardio Dance
  • Dancing with the Stars: Latin Cardio Dance

Thanks for visiting!
Rants, raves, superlatives, yada yada about this cool guy? I'd love to hear what you think! Who do you think would be a great MATCH for Maks???

History: Maksim Chmerkovskiy : Hello Handsome! was originally created on Squidoo by JaguarJulie on November 12, 2007. Highest lensrank ever achieved: #362 overall. Lens #152 in the quest for Giant Squid 200 Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment