Thursday, September 25, 2014

Grilled Cheese Sandwich on Jalapeno Cheese Bread

We are talking about a Grilled Cheese Sandwich on Jalapeno Cheese Bread folks! Grilled Cheese? Hey, have you ever tried making your Grilled Cheese Sandwich on Jalapeno Cheese Bread?

Grilled Cheese Sandwich on Jalapeno Cheese Bread
Lately, I like my food spicy. So, I've changed up my bread to a Jalapeno Cheese bread that I found in my local Publix bakery. For years, I made the traditional sandwich with tomato soup. But, why not kick it up a notch?

TRY SPICY BREAD
I have been experimenting for years with different types of cheeses, breads and optional ingredients to make a tastier sandwich. As luck would have it, I saw that loaf of Jalapeno Cheese bread and thought it would be a tasty alternative for "normal" bread.

TRY DIFFERENT CHEESES
For this particular sandwich, I used two slices of Colby Jack and one slice of Muenster. Both were from my Publix deli. Once in a while, I will use a third cheese like Sharp Cheddar for one slice each of three different cheeses.

TRY OPTIONAL INGREDIENTS
The tablespoon of Kraft Miracle Whip inside the sandwich, really puts the taste over the top. I was missing the extra ingredient which I normally put inside -- kosher dill pickle slices! You might also try sliced jalapeno peppers or even chopped onions!

HOW TO MAKE IT
Be sure to check out my complimentary how to with photos and step by step instructions to make this delicious recipe! There is something very comfort-ing about a grilled cheese sandwich. Such a delicious and easy to make comfort food!

THE BOTTOMLINE
Who doesn't have a favorite recipe for preparing the traditional grilled cheese sandwich. Have you got any suggestions for my recipe? Want to share yours? Leave me a comment in my guestbook. Enjoy.

P.S. I was the Official Squidoo Comfort Foods Contributor! Did you know that? Well, you probably guessed it.

grilled cheese on jalapeno cheese bread


The Recipe for the best Grilled Cheese!

ingredients for grilled cheese on jalapeno cheese bread
Ingredients
  • 2 slices Jalapeno Cheese Bread
  • 2 slices Colby Jack Cheese
  • 1 slice Muenster Cheese
  • 1-1/2 tablespoon I can't Believe It's Not Butter
  • 1 tablespoon Kraft Miracle Whip

Instructions
  1. Slice your Jalapeno Bread into two 1/2 inch slices.
  2. Butter both sides of your sliced bread with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.
  3. Put buttered slices into frying pan on medium heat.
  4. Flip the slices when the butter has melted.
  5. Add a slice of Colby Jack to each slice.
  6. Add one slice of Muenster to one slice.
  7. When cheese is melted, add Kraft Miracle Whip to one slice.
  8. Fold over the two slices, making grilled cheese sandwich in pan.
  9. Place your sandwich on a plate and allow to cool slightly.
  10. Slice your sandwich and serve.
*Check out the step by step instructions on How to Make a Spicy Grilled Cheese Sandwich.

Holy Smokes!

Well, how about that? Check out the The Grilled Cheesus Sandwich Press. It puts a new twist on the traditional sandwich.

This press toasts the face of Jesus on every sandwich. It has special non-stick plates for what they call the "heavenly quick clean ups!"

The rays help to evenly distribute heat ensuring the perfect toast.

A portion of our proceeds are donated toward doing good deeds around the world.

How about more recipes? I selected Grilled Cheese :The Ultimate Recipe Guide - Delicious & Best Selling Recipes.

The photography really is excellent. It makes me want to try this recipe book. I'm wondering, how many ways can there be to make a grilled cheese sandwich? We'll have to find out.

Grilled cheese sandwiches have a coveted spot in America's list of comfort foods. With gooey cheese and golden bread, grilled cheese sandwiches are well-liked by even picky eaters, and have few ingredients, making them ideal for a quick casual lunch with company.

The grilled cheese sandwich is truly an American staple. It is praised for its simplicity and versatility since you can experiment as much as you want with the bread and cheese.

Do you love grilled cheese?

What's your favorite type of cheese to use? How about your bread? Have you tried it spicy yet? Be sure to check out my step by step instructions with personal photos to make this delicious item.

History: Grilled Cheese on Jalapeno Cheese Bread was originally created on Squidoo by JaguarJulie on April 21, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment