Friday, June 14, 2013

Pucci-licious Color Club Nail Polish Rocks!

I am seriously digging Color Club Nail Polish Pucci-licious (Creme) N20. It is one fantastic color that rocks. It truly is pop-tastic and quite bright. If you don't believe me that people are going gaga over that neon nail polish color, do a Google search and check out all the colorful images. A lot of pretty fingers and hands.

What I am seeing with all the pretty fingernail photos is that Pucci-licious is rather similar to Reflex Blue with a variance in photographed color. I know about Reflex Blue as it is a difficult blue color to achieve in lithographic printing because of color shift. Check out the various photos below and see if you don't see a bit of a variance in the colors. There is a bit of a color shift towards reflecting more blue in the purple color.

Pucci-licious Color Club Nail Polish
Pucci-licious Color Club Nail Polish
Photo of JaguarJulie's Fingernails
In the photo above, I am holding a bottle of Color Club Nail Polish Pucci-licious (Creme) N20. By the way, thats a link to the actual supplier who sold me my two bottles. They offer free shipping and send that package out pretty quickly too.

See! Here are the two bottles that I recently purchased. I'm happy to say that my supplier appears to have restocked on this popular color!

2 Bottles of Pucci-licious Color Club Nail Polish
Photo taken by JaguarJulie Ann Brady
So, I'm looking at the photo of the two bottles above, doesn't that right one look a bit bluer than the left one? I think it could be the natural lighting. What's interesting is that Pucci-licious on your fingernails looks a bit like neon in that the color seems to be infused with a tinge of blue. In one light, it might look more purple-lilac-lavender; and in another light, it is more of a heliotrope.

Check out my hand shot ... I actually took this picture many months ago.

Pucci-licious Color Club Nail Polish on JaguarJulie's fingernails
Pucci-licious Color Club Nail Polish
Photo of JaguarJulie's Hand and Fingernails
For over forty years, I have been coloring my finger nails. I didn't want to say fifty years because then you might think I'm a granny. I'm not a granny, but I know my nail polish. It is in the opinion of others, who have complimented me on my colored fingernails, that I am an expert at picking the prettiest fingernail colors. Even my nail techs have said that I have a knack for picking out the sharpest colors.

Pucci-licious Fingers and Toes

Pucci-licious Color Club Nail Polish Manicure and Pedicure
Pucci-licious Color Club Nail Polish - Manicure and Pedicure
Photo of JaguarJulie's Fingers and Toes
So, do you wonder what my second favorite nail polish color might be? Well, it was my favorite until I discovered Pucci-licious! Be sure to read my blog review on Pucci-licious Color Club Nail Polish.

Mrs Robinson and Pucci-licious Color Club Nail Polish
L to R: Mrs. Robinson and Pucci-licious Color Club Nail Polish
Photo taken by JaguarJulie Ann Brady
Drumroll for Color Club Nail Polish Mrs. Robinson (Creme) N07. My dear, this is another one of those colors that pops! It's actually described as a "poptastic neon" Color Club color. Everytime I wear Mrs. Robinson, EVERYBODY is asking me what is that color. I kid you not. I hear it even from guys who say it is such a sharp color.

Yep, I also recently bought Color Club Nail Polish Mrs. Robinson (Creme) N07. Just yesterday, I switched from Mrs. Robinson to Pucci-licious. I've actually contemplated painting every other nail in these two colors so that I can enjoy both of them at the same time. Oh? I also wrote a blog review on Mrs. Robinson Color Club Nail Polish - hey, check that out too!

Oh, I just wanted to share with you some pretty Mexican Petunias which I am growing in my two side yard gardens. The purple showers tend to remind me of the Pucci-licious color. What do you think?

5 mexican petunia flower blossoms aka purple showers

No comments:

Post a Comment