Thursday, January 06, 2005

Blog Shares Blogshares - Fantasy or Reality

OK ... me again with the Google searches. I live to LOVE Google searches. I honestly don't know what I did before Google!! Really. And, I'm much too old to be carrying on this way. I'm sure my husband would say, "It must be men o pause!"

Well, I just searched "Blog shares" and yielded 24,700 for "Blog shares" in 0.19 seconds. Without the quotes, you get 1,290,000 for Blog shares in 0.27 seconds.

The most obvious result is http://www.blogshares.com/ -- a fantasy stock market for weblogs. Players get to invest a fictional $500, and blogs are valued by incoming links.

As I am new to fantasy and to Blogshares ... much more into reality ... I was surprised to find Jaguar Julie in Blogshares. In reality, I nominated my blog as Best Small Business Blog for the 2005 Blogging Awards.

I am a Blogger x5!
  1. Julie Ann Brady Blog On and On
  2. Blondes that DIY
  3. For Sale By Owner - Leesburg, FL
  4. For Sale By Owner - Jacksonville, FL
  5. Topicability

No comments:

Post a Comment