Monday, August 04, 2008

Are you in the tribe of Seth Godin

The word is already out now about Seth Godin's inviting a few to join a members-only tribe. Seth originally posted about this on his blog on July 29, 2008; however, when I found a fellow blogmistress's blog, she claimed to already be #505 on this list.

Well, I've yet to get word of my acceptance -- I read that they are coming out in 'batches' and that the response has been hearty to say the least. I've got the book Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us ordered from Amazon for $10.97 [oh, how I so love Amazon] and have gotten Amazon's confirmation that the book is due to be shipped earlier than expected.

A tribe for marketers, for leaders, for those focused on building communities or creating products or spreading ideas.
Word of the tribe couldn't come at a better time for me in that I'm ready to tackle the next phase of the social media platform.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm very curious about the book, but I'm going to wait until I read the reviews and hear from other lensmasters...let us know how it is when you get it!

Post a Comment