Sunday, May 14, 2006

Chris Daughtry for my American Idol

It's been several days since the American Idol show that sent Chris Daughtry home. He was da bomb. I was dumbfounded to hear his name announced as the idol going home.

The night before, I just about wore out the redial button on my telephone. But, for every call that I was able to get through, I'd say 4 or 5 did not go through. My hubby suggested I try the other number, but I didn't want to chance entering a wrong number.

He also suggested that I place a vote for another idol, but somehow I knew that Chris needed my votes. So, you know, I'm thinking--it must have been ME jamming the phone lines so that the other callers couldn't get through for Chris!

My favorite of his performances was undoubtedly Bryan Adams, "Have you ever really loved a woman." I forgot that I've always liked that song, but Chris brought a worthy quality to it.

Check out his video performance of Bryan Adams' song -- I love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment