Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Have you found Squidoo yet

Have you checked out Squidoo yet? Well, it's been a matter of just weeks since I was first introduced to Squidoo by BzzAgent. I've already created 8 uniquely creative lenses and feel that Squidoo has "taken over my life!" But, I mean that in a good way. You can check out my lensmaster profile, JaguarJulie, to see what I've written!

The lens that I've created are as follows--yes, you do see a theme--Hungarian and proud to be Hungarian:
  • Made in Hungary: Not Just Goulash!
  • Gulyás Goulash: Hungarian Goulash
  • Hungarian Spaetzle: Size Matters!
  • Hungarian Gypsies aka Roma
  • Nagy, the Hungarian Name
  • Satu Mare
  • Hungarian Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Squidoo FAQ: "A lens is one person's (lensmaster's) view on a topic he cares about. More specifically, a lens is a single web page filled with information and links that point to other web pages, to continually updated RSS feeds, or to relevant advertising."

In September 2014, Squidoo transferred all the lenses in their portfolio to HubPages. Squidoo is no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment