Sunday, February 17, 2008

Little Black Dresses LBDs

Little Black Dresses -- LBDs. Looking for a perfect little black dress? I'm a style fashionista and self-appointed "Queen of the Little Black Dresses!" My hubby would strongly agree with this as he's always telling me, "You need to live in New York City so that you can wear all those fancy clothes!" The little black dress [LBD] was my fashion staple fashion LONG before it became a fashion trend and LONG before people were blogging about it. I've even designed a few of my own little black dresses over the years. Say, do you know who is responsible for popularizing the LBD???

Nowadays, the little black dress is a fashion staple and often referred to as simply LBD. Every fashion-conscious woman needs at least one LBD in her wardrobe. If you're looking for that perfect LBD, I can help you!

I authored the first Official Little Black Dress Squidoo Lens! In that lens, I showcased several of the most fashionable, stylish, and trendy little black dresses available today. Whilst that lens might be history today, I am still into Little Black Dresses. Stay tuned to hear more!

No comments:

Post a Comment