Friday, March 23, 2007

Positive Results with AVEENO® Positively Ageless™

When I received my Official BzzGuide for AVEENO® Positively Ageless™, my interest was piqued as I read about the ingredients in the moisturizer I was about to sample. Hmmm, the letter that came with my package said AVEENO® "has used everything from oatmeal and soy to lavender and chamomile in their ACTIVE NATURALS® line." Well, all those sound good to me.

A different kind of ingredient made me stop and read further, "shitake mushrooms help prevent collagen breakdown." Shitake mushrooms? Hey, wait a minute, I think I heard something about mushrooms in moisturizers this past week on one of the NBC talk shows. Checking out the facts in my BzzGuide, I learned that "shitake mushrooms were first cultivated in Asia over 1,000 years ago and have long been recognized by herbalists for their medicinal purposes." Count me in as someone open to trying something new, especially if it has a history of that many years!

As a BzzAgent, I've been trying the daily moisturizer with SPF 30 since the first week of March 2007 and can report that my skin is looking brighter and feeling softer. I love the container, but more importantly, how great my skin feels and looks. Now you can try a sample for free!
I'm taking this product on vacation with me to use as my facial sunscreen product.

I'll be back in about 10 days to give you my feedback!

POSITIVELY AGELESS™ is a new line of anti-aging facial care products from AVEENO®, the leader in ACTIVE NATURALS®. These products contain a breakthrough formula, with Natural Shitake Complex, that works with your unique skin, accelerating your own cell renewal process. In fact, 73% of women saw reduced lines and wrinkles in just 4 weeks, revealing healthy, younger-looking skin.

DAILY MOISTURIZER WITH SPF 30. A nourishing daily moisturizer that visibly reduces the signs of aging and helps prevent future damage with advanced sun protection.

Reported in julie3jax's Stylehive: Post 21053 and Post 21054 on March 14, 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment