Monday, February 16, 2009

Love the people who treat your right

Last Friday, my hubby remembered Valentine's Day and our wedding anniversary with a dozen red roses. Usually, when he brings me roses, it might be pink or yellow ones -- he usually reserves the red ones for the heavy hitter days to make an impact.

thank you to friends on close friends day Well, today I received an uplifting email from my mother -- thank you mom. You see the email hit me at a time that was quite topical. And the message of this email,
"Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
Love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don't." --Harvey MacKay

3 comments:

Cheryl Kohan said...

That's so nice...a thoughtful husband and a sweet Mom! Sounds like it really perked up your day. Excellent.

Unknown said...

Hope this one gets through! I love the yellow rose and the sentiments behind it. Little things like a special look can also make all the diffence and let you know how much you're loved ;)

Julie Ann Brady said...

Girl Power! You ladies contribute so much positivity and encouragement to make everyday more worthy. Thank you for all of your kindnesses and friendship.

Post a Comment