Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Menopausal Women and Diet

Hey YOU!  Get off of my cloud -- I'm MEN-o-Pausal. This evening I was closing out my online activities so that I could tend to the newly-spayed feral cat Shyler and feed the rest of the feral colony out back. One more check of my email and lo and behold -- I saw something from a dear friend, Pam in Canada! I took a moment to read it and found it too funny. As you know, I like to use my blog to share what cute items my friends might send me. So, this is it! Take a gander at that picture of the 7 Menopausal Dwarfs. Do you recognize any of them? I'm sure I was one or more of them during my own personal trials and tribulations with Men-o-Pause!

menopausal women


According to the funny email, there is a specially-formulated diet designed to help menopausal women cope with the stress that builds during the day so that by the time the kids and hubby arrive home, they may be pleasant and more agreeable.
BREAKFAST
1 Grapefruit
1 slice wholemeal toast
1 cup skimmed milk

LUNCH
1 small portion lean, steamed chicken with a cup of spinach
1 cup herbal tea
1 biscuit

AFTERNOON TEA
The rest of the biscuits from the packet
1 tub of Gino Ginelli ice cream with chocolate topping

DINNER
4 bottles of wine (red or white)
2 loaves garlic bread
1 family size Supreme pizza
3 chocolate bars

LATE NIGHT SNACK
1 whole cheesecake (eaten directly from the freezer)

Something cool that was pointed out is that 'stressed' spelled backwards is 'desserts' -- I'd like an extra slice of cheesecake please!

By the way, you might like Momerisms - Momisms ! Menopausal women can use a little mom humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment