Thursday, January 06, 2005

Resolve to Make Meaning Your One Decision

I haven't yet stated any of my resolutions for 2005 in this forum, but will share a few quotes that I found which, to quote a Meatloaf song, "You took the words right out of my mouth..."
  • Here's a great quote that I found on www.anchorsaway.us:
"I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant flame than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." --Jack London.
  • Anchors Away is all about US! 
  • "This year, make a 'One Decision' ... your commitment to living a life of MORE ... To make lasting change in our lives, we need to commit to one way of living versus another. This is not just a decision. It is the One Decision that determines the quality and direction of our life ... By making a One Decision, you choose to pursue the greater MORE in life: more connection, meaning, fulfillment and satisfaction. And along the way you find more time, money and energy." --Judith Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment