Monday, January 10, 2005

As an eBay Seller Looking for What's Hot

As an eBay seller, I'm on the look out for what's "hot." And, I don't necessary mean "hot" as in those prolific knockoff or replica handbags, which are seemingly the rage. I can't tell you just how many sellers on eBay are selling knockoffs as the real genuine thing!

However, "eBay.com has rules posted forbidding the sale of counterfeit goods, but it's not unusual to see Louis Vuittons on the site for less than $100."

I personally would rather sell the real, genuine article. So, I'm sticking to selling designer women's apparel with recognizable, authentic brand names.
  • Look for my listings under my eBay seller name: JaguarJulieBuys.
  • Check my positive feedback.
  • Purchase and pay with confidence as I'm PayPal verified and ID-verified on eBay.
  • My eBay store is Jaguar Julie Designs which just happens to be the name of my new company!
P.S. I stopped selling on eBay and only buy something once in a while. Being retired and a single senior, my life has changed significantly and I no longer have the energy to be a seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment