Thursday, March 12, 2009

You're Getting Sleepy - Romantic Beds to Please

I've written several lenses on a series of romantic beds that are sure to please the most discriminating of tastes. Personally, if I could afford it, I'd pick from each of these styles and feature them in separate bedrooms. I'd furnish the patio with the Barlow Tyrie Teak woven day bed and put the Cappellini daybed by Jasper Morrison in my sitting area. Then, the Zanotta canopy bed would be in my master bedroom. Or, maybe I'd pick the North River Pencil Post Canopy Bed. It's just so difficult these days when there are so many cool beds available.
North River Pencil Post Canopy Bed You know that I love Martha Stewart, right? When her newsletter hit my in-box this morning, I went investigating to learn more about the nutty cookie recipe! One thing led to another, and I was onto shopping with Martha! Hey, pretty cool -- I'd love to shop with Martha.

I stopped dead-in-my-tracks when I saw the bed featured above. It is the North River Pencil Post Bed from Martha Stewart Furniture With Bernhardt. It has a suggested retail of $1,738 for the queen size. Photo courtesy of Martha Stewart Living.

No comments:

Post a Comment