Friday, March 06, 2009

Heart Paperweights Gifts From the Heart

What better gift to give than a gift from the heart -- a heart-shaped, art glass paperweight. You don't need to wait for Valentine's Day to gift these either as these are perfect as heartfelt gifts year around. Give them as shower gifts, for a beloved's birthday, or just to say I love you and appreciate you!

julieannbrady hand holding robert held confetti heart paperweight


I personally own the Robert Held Confetti heart-shaped paperweight which I acquired from Gumps San Francisco about three years ago. There it is in that photo above.

Recently, I purchased a Waterford crystal heart paperweight to add to my heart collection. Did you know that Robert Held art glass is handblown in Canada and available in a variety of designs other than the heart paperweights. I am a big fan of hearts and heart imprints -- but I'll bet you already figured that out!

Here are just a couple of beautiful heart-shaped paperweights that would make lovely heartfelt gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment