Monday, March 09, 2009

I Love Shoes With Bows Especially Crocs Audrey

I love shoes that are comfortable and stylish, but I also love shoes with bows! Have you seen Crocs Audrey? OMG, these are adorably feminine with bows at the toes. The interesting two tone colors, in six combinations, makes these cuties little fashion statements with a feminine personality.

Crocs Audrey -- shoes with bows As you expect from the Crocs line, these slides have the 'circulation nubs' in the footbed that aid in promoting blood flow. They are made with the croslite™ material and are washable! The Crocs Audrey sell for an affordable $29.99. The last time I checked the Crocs site, Audrey had sold out. You might find Audrey on Amazon. You may also opt to search for Shoes with Bows on Amazon to satisfy your need for these type of stylish shoes.

I was offering three different pairs of shoes with bows!
  • Beverly Feldman Leopard Animal Print Velvet Bow Ballet Flats Like New 9.5M
  • Gianni Bini Black Leather Bow Heels Pumps Like New Womens 8.5M
  • OKAb Oka-Bee Yellow Madison Bow Rubber Flat Sandals Like New ML Womens 8.5-9.5

P.S. I love YOU by Crocs!

1 comment:

g said...

Hi.Im from turkey. I have got brown-blue combination. they are wonderful and relax.

Post a Comment