Friday, October 17, 2008

I am channeling Beverly Feldman

I am channeling Beverly Feldman as I love her style! Ah, when I'm channeling my inner style fashionista, I'm thinking of that fashion icon Beverly Feldman. Yes, to know me is to know that I think of Beverly as a soul or sorority sister of sorts. IMHO, she is the coolest fashionista. Getting a second opinion from my dear old hubby, he even said when looking at her beautiful handbags and shoes, "OMG, those are YOU!"

Hello, Beverly! Girl, you totally rock. Keep it coming. I hope you never quit what you are doing. You know, it was just this morning on The Today Show that Matt Laurer was interviewing

Did you get a chance to check out my former Squidoo lens dedicated to Beverly? Well, because Squidoo ultimately sold out to HubPages, that tribute page did a trip to HP for a bit and then finally, I moved it to my blog! Penning that awesome tribute to this fabulous Queen B : Beverly Feldman Designer Shoes and Bags!

I've also got a mention about Beverly on my Blondes that DIY blog.

Oh, you definitely need to check out her Beverly Feldman Shoes Website too. She is a self-described, 'Obsessed Shoe & Handbag Designer.' Her 'museum-worthy shoe archive pays a tribute to footwear near, dear and far,' writes Melissa Knific. Check out the article about this 'designer's muse.'

Thank you Beverly from one of your many fans. Oh, and be sure to check out designer items from Beverly's Closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment