Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Crocs Prima Redneck Tan

Surely you have seen a traditional redneck tan? Google "redneck tan" and you will find images of many an attractive and not-so-attractive person sporting sunburns and tans with various parts of their body unburned and untanned.

Yes, technically a "redneck" tan applies to the upper body and red necks too. Today,I am sharing a new concept : redneck tans of your feet!

I didn't set out to acquire this type of tan -- it just sort of happened. In Jacksonville, Florida, the sun can be quite brutal on most days. Some days, we are cautioned that the burn index is under ten minutes or less. That's hot!

Step 1 : Me in My Crocs Prima Ballet Flats

Me in My Crocs Prima Ballet Flats
Me in My Crocs Prima Cotton Candy Ballet Flats
I love wearing my Crocs Prima ballet flats out in the yard. If I get them dirty, not to worry! I just carry them into the shower with me and use a little scrub brush on them. Oh, and another thing! I seriously love the cool little Jibbitz big flower charms that you can add to your Crocs.

Time out for a word from our sponsor: I found a listing for Crocs Women's Prima Ballet Flats on Amazon! And, you got to have your Jibbitz Flower Charms!

Step 2 : Redneck Tan - Right Foot

Me in My Crocs Prima Ballet Flats - Right Foot Redneck Tan
Me in My Crocs Prima Ballet Flats - Right Foot Redneck Tan
Step 3 : Redneck Tan - Left Foot

Me in My Crocs Prima Ballet Flats - Left Foot Redneck Tan
Me in My Crocs Prima Ballet Flats - Left Foot Redneck Tan
Can you see it? Look closely! On each foot you can see the four little tanned spots. The Jibbitz has covered up the middle spot so there is no tanned dot there. But, what is interesting is that the two interior holes in the Crocs Primas are rather obscured by the Jibbitz large flower charms. And, yet the sun has managed to get in and tan those areas too.

Step 4 : Redneck Tan - Both Feet
 
Thank You Crocs Prima Ballet Flats for My Redneck Tan
Thank You Crocs Prima Ballet Flats for My Redneck Tan
I guess I don't really mind that I have a different kind of tan on my two feet. If you look closely at the picture, you not only see spots but some scars too! Here's another view of my two feet:

Both Feet - Post-Surgery: 1-Morton's Neuroma; 2-Bunionectomies

Two Feet of JaguarJulie and Three Foot Surgeries
The Two Feet of JaguarJulie and Three Foot Surgeries
Plus a Crocs Prima Redneck Tan
By the way, you might not know this, but my feet are famous! They have been appearing worldwide thanks to the internet. My feet have been used to promote Morton's Neuroma and bunionectomies -- not necessarily for my pages. We filed a few DMCA complaints; you know I had to put my foot down finally!

P.S. I've written a lot about Crocs footwear over the years:
Before you get your foot out the door, it's another time out for a word from our sponsor: I found a listing for Crocs Women's Prima Ballet Flats on Amazon! And, you got to have your Jibbitz Flower Charms!

Kitten in a Crocs Shoe
I will bet you haven't seen anything quite as cute as a kitten in a Crocs shoe! The shoes are my Crocs Malindi leopard print slingbacks. Those Crocs held up pretty good to these six little kittens. Now that all of the kitties and their white mommy cat have been adopted into new homes, I have my shoes back ... and just a lot of memories ... like you see in my Zazzle items!

No comments:

Post a Comment