Yes, technically a "redneck" tan applies to the upper body and red necks too. Today,I am sharing a new concept : redneck tans of your feet!
I didn't set out to acquire this type of tan -- it just sort of happened. In Jacksonville, Florida, the sun can be quite brutal on most days. Some days, we are cautioned that the burn index is under ten minutes or less. That's hot!
Step 1 : Me in My Crocs Prima Ballet Flats
|Me in My Crocs Prima Cotton Candy Ballet Flats|
Time out for a word from our sponsor: I found a listing for Crocs Women's Prima Ballet Flats on Amazon! And, you got to have your Jibbitz Flower Charms!
Step 2 : Redneck Tan - Right Foot
|Me in My Crocs Prima Ballet Flats - Right Foot Redneck Tan|
|Me in My Crocs Prima Ballet Flats - Left Foot Redneck Tan|
Step 4 : Redneck Tan - Both Feet
|Thank You Crocs Prima Ballet Flats for My Redneck Tan|
Both Feet - Post-Surgery: 1-Morton's Neuroma; 2-Bunionectomies
|The Two Feet of JaguarJulie and Three Foot Surgeries|
Plus a Crocs Prima Redneck Tan
P.S. I've written a lot about Crocs footwear over the years:
- February 6, 2009, blog post, "Crocs may be anti-microbial and odor resistant but they can be cute too." In that post, you get to see a picture of all the Crocs footwear in my closet!
- February 19, 2009, blog post, "Another cute wedge shoe from Crocs is the Patricia."
- March 9, 2009, blog post, "I Love Shoes With Bows Especially Crocs Audrey."
- I previously penned a Squidoo lens on YOU by Crocs too!
- Oh, and I had a few pairs of YOU by Crocs footwear for sale in my eCrater store! They were donated to the Jacksonville, Florida Goodwill in November 2015.
Kitten in a Crocs Shoe
I will bet you haven't seen anything quite as cute as a kitten in a Crocs shoe! The shoes are my Crocs Malindi leopard print slingbacks. Those Crocs held up pretty good to these six little kittens. Now that all of the kitties and their white mommy cat have been adopted into new homes, I have my shoes back ... and just a lot of memories ... like you see in my Zazzle items!