Friday, January 18, 2008

Squidoo Video Showcases

Are you a fan of music and movies? How about videos? Do you love YouTube? Well, you'll probably really like my Squidoo video showcases which highlight a variety of top performers today. I've written Squidoo video showcases on Daughtry, Fergie, Gwen Stefani, Josh Turner, Kevin Spacey, Marc Anthony, Matchbox Twenty, Pink, Rihanna, Shakira, and the Spice Girls.

My special lensography, Jules Video Showcase Lensography, showcased all of the artists.

ARCHIVE! I authored musical video showcases on a number of artists. Listed below is a list of Squidoo lenses from my historical archive!
  • Daughtry Video Showcase
  • Fergie Video Showcase
  • Gwen Stefani Video Showcase
  • Josh Turner Video Showcase
  • Kevin Spacey Video Showcase
  • Marc Anthony Video Showcase
  • Matchbox Twenty Video Showcase
  • Pink Video Showcase
  • Rihanna Video Showcase
  • Shakira Video Showcase
  • Spice Girls Video Showcase

No comments:

Post a Comment