Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wrap jewelry with a twist

It's a wrap! It's jewelry with a twist! You undoubtedly know the wrap dress by DVF, but have you seen the wrap in jewelry? It's uber-chic and stylish!

The little wrap dress by Diane Von Furstenberg revolutionized the designer industry in the 1970s. We've seen the wrap dress return with a new twist by Project Runway designer Kara Janx. Now, the wrap hits jewelry with a wrap bracelet/necklace by Sogoli and other designers. What I love about wrap jewelry is it's versatility; you can customize it to reflect your own personal style!

Pictured here is the Sogoli 2-in-1 Wrap Bracelet/Necklace. It is designed to look great as a bracelet or necklace! I personally love jewelry or an accessory that is multi-purpose or convertible, such as the wrap. This super stylish and chic accessory features a loden leather strap that's 46 inches long with a goldtone circle charm. It was spotted at Dillards for $144.00.

I personally am in awe of the Sogoli brand--I like the versatility, clean lines, and crisp style. I've found some other designers who also have designed a wrap bracelet/necklace, so I'll show you some that I've hand-selected to feature in my Squidoo lens on Wrap Jewelry.

lalo orna resin wrap bangle bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment