Saturday, July 26, 2008

A few leggings in your wardrobe

You simply must have a few leggings in your wardrobe! I've been wearing leggings on and off for the past several years and am happy to report that they have caught on again as a fashion trend. What's that they say about fashion repeating itself; that is, if you hang on to something long enough that it will once more be in vogue?

i love leggings - jaguarjulie
Ah, my closet has lots of those type of clothing items awaiting the next fashion revival. Thankfully, leggings are here again as a necessary fashion staple that can transition from that yoga or pilates class to the office and out on the town.

When I spotted Laura Dahl's classy leggings, I was immediately smitten. You know, she designs the absolute classiest of chic apparel in the softest of cotton blends with just enough lycra for stretch and comfort.

I've got my eye on two of her leggings in particular -- the Tiny Dancers and the Fancy Dancers. I like these because of the rhinestone embellishments!

Find your best asset in a pair of Sexy Leggings from Amazon!

P.S. Call me the maven of sexy leggings -- yes indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment