Saturday, July 19, 2008

KitchenAid Artisan Mixers Colorize Your Kitchens

KitchenAid Artisan Mixers : How to Colorize Your Kitchens. The colorful line of KitchenAid Artisan Mixers are a great way to add a little color to your kitchens! What is my favorite kitchen appliance? Why that is easy to answer -- it's the KitchenAid Artisan Mixer! Why? Well, certainly the brand name strength and reliability of KitchenAid and Whirlpool appliances would be utmost in my opinion ... KitchenAid Artisan Mixers : A Popular and Colorful Line of Mixers.

Check out the fabulous features of the KitchenAid Artisan Mixers:
  • 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds
  • 5-quart stainless steel bowl
  • Tilt-back head for easy access to mixture
  • 1 piece pouring shield with large chute for adding ingredients
  • Includes flat beater, dough hook, and wire whip
  • Measures 14 by 8-2/3 inches by 14 inches
  • 1-year warranty
I bet you can't pick just one of these! I know I can't!

You will love Go Pink and Cook for the Cure with KitchenAid Pink Appliances and Gadgets * Cook for the Cure. I've been supporting the Susan G. Komen charity for a number of years. My college social fraternity of Zeta Tau Alpha has long earmarked this charity for their charitable work.

In the Kitchen, think KitchenAid for beautifully colorful Artisan Mixers with colors that defy the rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment