Saturday, July 26, 2008

GYMS Pacific Bags

GYMS Pacific Bags -- It is Poppy Flower Power and More! Back to school never looked this good! It's the GYMS Pac laptop sleeves and bags from GYMS Pacific. I've always been a fan of accessories that are made of neoprene. You get the water-resistance along with the capability to wash your bags. That's a must have in our household. The artwork decorating these bags are beautiful and hip -- particularly, there's the poppy that harkens to Georgia O'Keefe.

GYMS Pacific Laptop Bags with Poppy Flower

This GYMS Pac MacBook Pro Poppy 17" Sleeve measures 15.5 x 10.5 x 1 inches and comes in the most delicious colors.

Interested in something a little different? Not to worry as you can experience some scenic designs such as the Sukie laptop bags from GYMS Pacific:
GYMS Pacific - Sukie Laptop Bags

The GYMS Pac MacBook Pro Sukie 15.4" Sleeve measures 14 x 9.5 x 1 inches.

GYMS Pacific CD Case - Poppy Flower
Last, but certainly not the least is the cutest poppy CD case I think I've ever seen! This definitely reminds me of Georgia O'Keefe's poppy flower -- one of the posters that hung in my chic studio apartment in Atlanta a number of years ago!

This poppy CD case holds up to 24 CDs or DVDs and measures 6.25 x 6.25 x 1.25 inches. Gosh, I sure wish I could find a little clutch bag like this -- maybe I can make this into a clutch bag? I'll have to try and let you know.

P.S. It's 2019 and I am revisiting this article on a very cool line of bags. I've actually still got a laptop bag along with the poppy flower CD case in my collection and NEVER used them. Oh man.

No comments:

Post a Comment