So, let's get analytical and look at that bottom line shall we? How many times have you read a lens, article, or blog post from someone saying that they've earned hundreds of dollars in a day online. Really? Well, I know it can be done -- want to sell a quality book, an art print, poster, or maybe a mousepad? Pick the right one and you might see a hundred dollars in royalties for that sale or sales.
For me, I'm looking at the moment at my bottomline and putting the other side of my brain into drive to get analytical. For those of you following along, I'm looking at my big earners of all my lenses. That's a handy tab that can do some summary calculations to give you an idea of how well you are doing in banked royalties.
Some interesting tidbits that I am willing to share today:
- 2 big earner lenses are in the top tier for additional royalties
- 9 big earner lenses are in the second tier for additional royalties
- 2-3 big earner lenses are lowly ranked to be out of the additional royalties
- The remainder of big earner lenses are in the third tier to earn $0.08 perhaps each!
- Average LR of all big earner lenses = 29,344