As you've undoubtedly read, I am gaga over Amazon's Kindle -- the wireless reading device -- the hottest gadget in our household at the moment. I paid $359.00 in June 2008 for mine.
The experts and bestselling authors are buzzing about the Kindle Wireless Reading Device from Amazon! IMHO, the Kindle is the future of reading. Why pack a paperback book when you can pack your Kindle with a capacity to hold a couple of hundred titles? It's lightweight, wireless, and customizable with 6 different font sizes -- I like size #3!
My hubby too is pretty excited about this wireless reader. You see, he develops pressroom products for the Graphic Arts Industry; i.e. the PRINTING Industry -- this type of computer gadget CAN definitely impact the future of printing!
And, now I am testing out the experimental mode by browsing online -- that is pretty cool and a recommend for buying this hot gadget.
Cool features of this paperback-sized reader include:
- Easy to read: Revolutionary 6" diagonal E-Ink® electronic-paper display provides a sharp, high-resolution screen that looks and reads like real paper.
- Display: 600 x 800 pixel resolution at 167 ppi, 4-level gray scale.
- Portable Size: 7.5" x 5.3" x 0.7"
- Lightweight and thin: Weighs only 10.3 ounces -- Lighter and thinner than a paperback.
- Capacity: Holds over 200 titles.