Sunday, March 16, 2008

Martha Stewart is Reading My Lenses

Martha Stewart is Reading My Lenses! Have you been watching Martha Stewart's TV Show lately?

Well, I have and I have thought for quite some time that she's obviously reading Squidoo lenses for ideas to feature on her TV show! Some of you might say it's just a coincidence, but I don't know about that! Maybe Martha Stewart is just on the same wave length as me? Or, better yet ... she and her staff have recognized the topicability of Squidoo lenses? Hey, Monkeybrain, is topicability a word?

UPDATE: I have deleted the lens: Martha Stewart is Reading My Lenses.

Let me show you what I'm talking about ... come take a look at this lens and make up your own mind! You can actually voice your opinion at the end of the lens, after doing your own empirical research within my lens. I present the segments from Martha Stewart's TV Show and follow that up with my lens -- all of which were created well before Martha's segments aired.

P.S. Be on the lookout for upcoming Martha Stewart TV Shows as she may be reading YOUR lens and featuring YOUR topic. Have YOU recognized the topicability of Squidoo?

By the way, you do know that Martha Stewart helped to popularize Polish Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Recipes along with Polish Pierogi? Yumm ... some of my favorite ethnic comfort foods.

Thinking back on this lens, it sure was funny at the time! Very topicable stuff. Martha Stewart and I have moved on to other things. She was even working with Snoop Dog! arf arf ...

No comments:

Post a Comment