Saturday, February 09, 2008

Replace Your Suitcase

Does Your Suitcase Have a Lot of Miles on It? Is your luggage damaged, out-of-date, OR lost and you need a replacement?

So, has the airlines maybe LOST your luggage or did they FIND it and now it looks like it's been around the world more times than the space shuttle? Does your suitcase look like it belonged to a road warrior? Are you a road warrior? Are you in the market for a stylish and trendy piece of luggage? I've been shopping around for another fashionable suitcase that will distinguish mine from the next traveler. It's amazing the variety of bags you have to pick from these days.

Lost Bags at Record Highs, February 6, 2008: Reports of mishandled baggage per 1,000 passengers rose to a rate of 7.03 last year from a rate of 6.73 in 2006. --www.consumeraffairs.com.

As I was searching through all the variety of suitcases, I opted to buy one for my hubby who was toting around a very beat-up Travelpro Crew 5 22" carry-on. I replaced that bag with a black Crew 6 which is new and improved. Would you believe, he won't give up that old suitcase so that I can donate it to the Goodwill.

I've written about some of the most stylish luggage that I personally would like to own. At the moment, I really like the Heys styles too! A number of years ago, I had a very nice Hartmann bag that was given to me as a gift. Hartmann is certainly a stylish and quality brand and I would love to own one.

Replace Your Suitcase Today - Check out Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment