Sunday, March 19, 2006

Bzz Bzz - An Award Winner - Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner

Bzz Bzz -- An Award Winner -- Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner! Well, before I tell you about this award-winner, let me first introduce myself to you. I'm a BzzAgent! Yes, that's right. I've been a BzzAgent for a few years now.

So, what the heck is a BzzAgent anyway? I'm an "agent" participating actively in the "Word-of-Mouth" revolution ... "Where People Own Marketing."

The official word on this ... "In the past few years, BzzAgents and other word-of-mouth advocates have proven that honest opinions are more powerful than interruptive marketing messages ... Members of the BzzAgent network are making history by participating in the most important 'reality marketing' experiment ever conducted ... By Bzzing, we're all changing the rules of the game. Word-of-mouth has long been considered the most effective form of connecting people to products, but, until now, nobody has really captured its essence and power."

One of the BzzAgent project I'm participating in today, is something that is making my life a little easier around the house. I've always dreaded cleaning the shower and making sure it's free of soap scum, mold, and mildew; I tend to have a mold allergy--so this is important for me--to have a mold-free home. I was a tad bit skeptical about the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner, if it could deliver. But, each day, I'm a little more impressed with the product ... let me tell you more about it ...

It seems that this time of the year is the time for many awards. You know what I mean with all those award shows on television? Well, I've found another award winner to tell you about. It's the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner! Yes, it is an award winner too! It received the iParenting Media Award, the "Top Innovative Product" of the year award 2004 plus it has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval ! Wow, imagine that.

I always wanted a maid to help me clean around the house. Now, I've pretty much got that for my bathroom shower with this shower cleaner!

As you can see in the picture at left, this is the actual unit showing the dispenser with the bottle of cleaning solution. Notice the blue oval button near the bottom of the unit? You simply press that button when you are ready to leave your shower. The unit automatically begins to beep and will commence operation after you have left the shower. At the bottom of the unit is a 360-degree spray nozzle that turns to spray all the walls of the shower.

The Scrubbing Bubbles® product is a special patented formula. It is recommended to be used on a daily basis to tackle soap scum plus those nasty mold and mildew stains. You should see a sparkly clean shower after 14 to 21 uses. So, with each refill bottle lasting up to 21 cleanings, you should have a clean shower after just one bottle's use!

OK, don't take MY word for it, check it out for yourself. See what others are saying about the Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner by visiting AutomaticShowerCleaner.com.

This is a product of S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.; so you know it's a good product! Hey, want to check out BzzAgent for yourself? Well, take a look at bzzagent.com and tell them I sent you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment