Friday, August 08, 2008

Bargains from Jaguar Julie Designs eCrater Store

The time has sincerely passed for getting a bargain at my eCrater Store. Incorporating my 'passion for fashion' into my picks which include clothing, accessories, jewelry and some gift ideas. You'll find recognizable name brands along with one of my Eastern European favorite, Lalo Orna, the most amazing resin jewelry and accessories that are made in Bulgaria.

As I transitioned into my retirement from the corporate world, I opted to scale back a variety of my online activities. That included shuttering my eCrater Store that had been in existence for a very long time. Thanks to those of you who purchased designer items from my store. I hope that you are enjoying your fabulous finds.

REMEMBER: Be fashionable, be unique, be the best that you can be!

2 comments:

Kathy Ostman-Magnusen said...

Hey Squidoo lady.. Thanks for all the comments on my lenses! I decided to check out your other sites and send out a few friends requests. One can never have too many friends! This is a great blog btw. Boy, you are one busy lady online. Smile.

Happy day with much aloha,

Kathy

Julie Ann Brady said...

Kathy, You are an awesome, talented lady whose art is amazing. Talk about a busy person -- I'm impressed by all that you do.

Aloha to you.

Julie

Post a Comment