Sunday, August 03, 2008

Back to school never looked this good

Back to school never looked this good in my day and age. Looking back to when I was in grade school, I can honestly say that I don't recall anyone having a backpack. Heck, backpacks -- if they were around back then -- were meant for camping and hiking, but not as an accessory for carrying books. If I were in school today, I would surely have several different backpacks to stylize with my daily fashions.

Much to my delight, I found a designer, Kara Buttimer, who definitely gets it when you are talking about incorporating fashion, style and functionality into backpacks. In 2003, she founded the brand of KaraB for her line of laptop bags and backpacks. As she has past that dreaded 5-year mark for designers, Kara Buttimer is doing a great job of capturing a market share with her stylish accessories.

She's kept her line to just four different bag styles ...
Each style has special features to make it even more useful than the usual bag—from adjustable shoulder straps to styles that convert from a briefcase to a backpack. Using easy-to-care-for fabrics that range from neon bright faux patent leathers to sophisticated tweeds, every season offers a new collection of fabulous fabrics and colors.

Check out the Best Backpacks out there on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment