Monday, December 27, 2004

More About Jaguar Julie

The dreams I've realized in my life are . . . I always wished that I would live in a warmer climate than Cleveland, Ohio. So, I made it happen . . . it took me a little while to get to Jacksonville, BUT I made it. Any other dreams and aspirations have been pretty simple . . . to be happy, achieve constant peace of mind and to make enough money to pay the bills! AND, I sure wish I could carry a tune ... ;-) If I could, you'd probably find me entertaining on the stage or in the movies!

Words I live by ... Be the best that YOU can be. We're all individuals, truly unique in our interests and abilities. Exploit yourself. And, most importantly, treat others as you would have them treat you!

My outlook ... I have a variety of interests, skills, and talents. My entrepreneurial spirit has taken over . . . I officially launched my own company, Jaguar Julie Designs in October 2004. Some day I will be an female version of Donald Trump, but with better hair !!

What you'll find on my bookshelf ... I have several authors' books on my bookshelf, including ones by Michael Crichton, Dominick Dunne, Daniel Goleman, Andrew Greeley, Anne Rice and Scott Turow.

Recent books I've added to my collection include "The Official eBay Bible" by Jim "Griff" Griffith, "The Art of the Start" by Guy Kawasaki, "Free Prize Inside" and "Purple Cow" by Seth Godin, "Pattern Recognition" by William Gibson, and "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown.

P.S. I have now retired and am living in Leesburg, Florida as a single senior navigating retirement. It has been a challenging time for me. I have dealt with a lot of frustrations. I have done more manual labor than I ever did in my younger life. I am open-minded about finding a male companion who is my match. Hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment