Monday, December 27, 2004

I'm an eBay Seller

Please be sure to check out my eBay auctions. Look for my listings under my eBay seller name: JaguarJulieBuys. My eBay store is Jaguar Julie Designs which just happens to be the name of my company! Throughout my website, I've listed a select number of the designer fashions, as seen on eBay.

Read more about me on eBay. Check my positive feedback. Purchase and pay with confidence as I'm PayPal verified and ID-verified on eBay.

Check out some of the designer brands I sell ... Cache, A.J. Bari, The Icing, Elie Tahari, Anne Klein II, Ann Taylor, Jones New York, Linda Allard for Ellen Tracy, Kasper A.S.L., Carole Little, Dana Buchman, Escada, Kasada, Vanderbilt, Kazar, Burberry, Bernard Zins, Chetta B, Marella, Joan Leslie, Gerard Darel, Guy Laroche, Bryan Husky, Brooks Brothers, Vivendi, Kenneth Cole, Ashley Scott, Harve Benard, Durango, Isabel Ardee, Studio M, Item, Fine Feathers, Weathervane, LeSuit, Stirling Cooper, Gilmor, Miss Scarlett, Ashley, Casual Corner, The Limited, Victoria Secret, Esprit, Dani Max, Leslie Lucks, Moda, Rina Rossi, Le Garage, and many more!

These designer brands represent these countries of origin ... U.S.A., Italy, France, Poland, Russia, West Germany, Canada, United Kingdom / England, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, and others.

UPDATE: I was a seller on eBay, selling enough to have qualified for power seller status. I've not sold on eBay for a number of years. This is an information post.

No comments:

Post a Comment