Friday, October 12, 2012

Benjamin Moore Aura Paint BzzKit

I just received my official BzzKit for the Benjamin Moore Aura Paint campaign. This has got to be one of the better BzzAgent campaigns that I have participated in the 8+ years I have been a BzzAgent!

Benjamin Moore Aura Paint Official BzzKit
Benjamin Moore Aura® Paint Official BzzKit
Photographed by BzzAgent JaguarJulie
As you can see in the picture, there is even a sample pint of that Benjamin Moore Aura® paint! In the official BzzKit you get:
  • One pint of Benjamin Moore Aura® Waterborne Interior Paint and Primer - my sample is of the Eggshell Finish.
  • Benjamin Moore Aura® Paint Official BzzGuide flyer
  • Benjamin Moore "transform your home with color and paint" flyer
  • Benjamin Moore Affinity Colors - color sample swatch wheel
  • A coupon for one free gallon of Benjamin Moore Aura® Waterborne Interior Paint
  • Five coupons for $5.00 off one gallon of Benjamin Moore Aura® Waterborne Interior Paint
  • Material Safety Data Sheet [MSDS] for Benjamin Moore Aura® Waterborne Interior Paint and Primer in Eggshell Finish
I know a lot about MSDSs, having working as the Marketing Manager and then Marketing Director for a few companies who produce terpene chemicals and printing chemicals. I learned how to read an MSDS and use the product safety information when producing product data sheets for these companies!

Browsing my BzzGuide, I've learned a few things about Benjamin Moore Aura® Paint:
  • Aura® was introduced in 2006
  • It's the first product launched on the Gennex® colorant system
  • It offers high performance with low odor and low VOCs
  • The Color Lock® technology delivers truer hues and richer colors
  • Paint and primer are combined in one paint; you don't need more than 2 coats
  • Over 3,600 colors from which to choose
Drop back by in a few days as I will be picking out my paint and then starting my painting project. As luck would have it, I totally painted the interior of my home, including the ceiling. However, I didn't paint the garage! Yes, I am going to paint the interior of my garage with Benjamin Moore Aura® Waterborne Interior Paint and Primer!

At the moment, I am torn between two colors! I am thinking a teal or an eggplant. Looking at the color wheel, I like two really bold Affinity Colors -- fiji AF-525 and kalamata AF-630. I'm thinking I may settle on the teal range of colors since I do support the Jacksonville Jaguars and think a teal garage will be more appealing to a buyer!

Learn more about Benjamin Moore Aura® Waterborne Interior Paint. Check out the videos on How to Prepare Walls for Painting and How to Paint a Wall. Check out the offerings of Benjamin Moore Paint at Amazon.

P.S. BzzAgent has instructed us that we no longer are to use the Twitter hashtag of #imabzzagent for our buzz. Instead, we have a "brand new set of mandatory hash tags" to use: #GotItFree and #GotADiscount. And remember to include the hash tag #Aura.

No comments:

Post a Comment